Built in 1878 and matching the architecture of its big sister, the Small Stand was designed to host VIP horse racing spectators. It is the only building on the site that has undergone hardly any changes since it was first built. It is therefore an accurate representation of the site’s original architecture.
The Small Stand has now been faithfully restored, with its terraces soon to be acting as a venue for smaller events and its two ground floor spaces offering a setting for small groups (classes, youth groups, training courses, team building sessions, etc.).