Most green spaces, parks and forests, in Brussels remain open. Drohme Park will also because short outdoor outings are allowed, to allow everyone to take a breath of fresh air.
However, we insist that users scrupulously respect the health rules in force during this period, in green spaces:
- Do not play ball or any collective game.
- Do not practice jogging with others or any group sport.
- Do not stand still on lawns or in walkways, stands or other buildings.
- Maximum one person per bench and no more than 5 minutes.
- Do not spit.
- Come back later to the park if it is already very busy.
- Follow the instructions of Drohme personnel.
- Do not go on the golf course or to the golf facilities.
- In case of non-compliance the police will be notified.
The other health rules of course remain in force:
- Stay at home if you are sick.
- Sneeze into the elbow of his sleeve.
- Do not shake hands or kiss.
- Don’t congregate.
- Absolutely avoid any mixed age.
- Do not abandon a used handkerchief.
You can find other green spaces near you on www.gardens.brussels.
Thank you for your participation and your understanding.
Take good care of yourself and others!