Sunday, September 27, go for a walking in family or with friends in the heart of the Sonian Forest.
This year again, as part of Europe in My Region, DROHME invites you to discover or re- discover the Sonian Forest.
From the old Hippodrome of Uccle-Boitsfort accompanied by a passionated nature guide,a family walk will be a fabulous occasion to visit
the forest under the theme of “discovering mushrooms “.
- Free of charge walk
- From 10:30 am to 12:00 pm – 27 September 2020
- Meeting point: 10 :15 in front of the restaurant Club House
- Parking : Chaussée de La Hulpe 51, 1180 Uccle / in front of Chaussée de la Hulpe, 114
- Registration : by mail until September 23 firstname.lastname@example.org / objet: Europe in My Region/DROHME (under reserve of availabilities)
- INFO COVID 19 : Mandatory mask in the interior spaces ( toilets, restaurants, …)of the site and respect for social distancing
- Find the agenda of Europe in my Region on : http://europeinmyregion.brussels
An initiative supported by Feder.